GSC On-Site believes in complete transparency and accountability. Our programs are tailored specifically to meet the needs of your unique operation for maximum worker-wellness and reduced risk of injury. Our Director of Quality Assurance is a Certified Occupational Health Nurse with a Doctorate in Occupational Health. The Quality Assurance team has developed a six-point quality assurance/accountability methodology:
- Assessment: GSC On-Site works hand-in-hand with your team to develop a injury/disability cost containment program based on your specific needs.
- Visibility: Our Injury Prevention Specialist works as a team member to perform training, education and to motivate employees to ensue use of safe work practices and proper body mechanics that will reduce injury/disability and to maximize productivity.
- Credibility: All GSC On-Site Injury Prevention Specialists and licensed Therapists are certified and are supervised in real time to ensure highest quality of professional services.
- Accountability: We ensure that our customers know who, what, where and when services are being provided.
- Measured Results: Our programs are scientifically based on qualitative and quantitative data used in Return-on-Investment analysis.
- Detailed Reporting: Our online reporting tools along with written documentation keeps you up to date on all on-site programs.
Where does our reporting data come from?
GSC-On-Site prides itself on our detailed and objective electronic documentation updated into our proprietary cloud based systems for any service rendered. Our Injury Prevention Specialists document daily for each service/employee that they come into contact with or provider services to. This documentation provides our customer with detailed reports of the daily activity, transfers to the monthly invoice and becomes the basis for outcome measurement data collection and reporting.
To schedule an initial telephone consult, call: 480- 616-2716 or to contact us by Email: CLICK HERE