The GSC On-Site Pre-Shift Warm-Up Programs are highly effective in reducing injury and improving productivity. A baseline of employee flexibility and quarterly monitoring of the program ensures consistency. Exercises are job specific and include flexibility, balance and core strength.
By integrating the biomechanical movement patterns and postures that employees assume during performance of work activities, a custom designed pre-shift warm-up/stretching program can be developed to:
- Reduce risk of work related injury
- Improve employee productivity
- Promote employee general wellness and conditioning
- Reduce risk factors associated with the aging workforce
- Identify employees with pre-injury signs and symptoms