GSC On-Site has developed methodology to effectively measure critical outcome factors to determine Return-on-Investment for our employer accounts. A sample of factors that GSC On-Site has measured includes:
- Lost-time/return to work
- Cost benefit for new employee hiring, worker’s claims, absence management
- Effect of improved employee flexibility on reduction of lost work days
- Effect of job centered treatment on permanent impairment awards and ratings
- Prevention versus medical treatment programs
- Effects of injury prevention and management programs on employee productivity and quality
GSC On-Site’s initial program installation includes identification of the critical outcome factors to be measured. Our Director of Quality Assurance is a Certified Occupational Health Nurse with a Doctorate in Occupational Health. GSC On-Site will design customized outcome measurement factors, tools and associated resources to gather and report outcome data on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis for all GSC On-Site programs and services.